TEST DEPT MINER'S TOUR 1984
DOVER AND SNOWDOWN
an edition of 45 photographs by John Hunt.
3. The long march to Snowdown Mine. The only way the Black Bus could struggle up the hill was if the band got off and walked.
4. Test Dept Miner's Tour botany and nature walk, Dover.
5. Cliffs of Dover
6. Snowdown Miner's speach. Alan Suttcliffe I think ?
7. Snowdown, chat with miner.
9. Climbing the White Cliffs of Dover
11. Dover Harbour
12. Dover Harbour
15. On the Black Bus
16. The Black Bus
17. Brighton Cafe
18. Snowdown, chat with a miner
19. Snowdown. Gary the bus
21. Jack Balchin in his spaceship. Zap club, Brighton, I think?
22. Jack Balchin, microphone placement. Snowdown
23. Jim Barclay, dropping a coin from his arse, Snowdown
24. Loading the Black Bus, New Cross
25. Think this might be Maggie Steed? Sputniks in the background. Snowdown
26. Marcel Stiener, choosing a victim from the crowd. Snowdown
27. High stakes poker game in the casino lounge of the Black Bus. On the way to Snowdown
28. Marcel Stiener and Mr fixit, Pat Browne about to play a tune. Snowdown
29. Miner. Snowdown
45. A member of the TEST DEPT Rapid Response Squad, emerging from one of their secret underground barracks.
All photograh images copyright John Hunt. 2014.